Privacy & Refund Policy
How we collect, use and share personal information
The particular data that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your data. If you want to reach us directly, we may get additional data about you such as your name, phone number, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may direct us to, and other data you may select to provide. When you sign in for an account, we may ask for your personal information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Utilize the data, we collect in several ways, including:
● Give, operate, and maintain our website
● Acknowledge and analyze how you use our website
● Boost, personalize, and expand our website
● Build new products, services, features, and functionality
● Transfer with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to give you updates and other data relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
● Send you emails
● Notice and prevent fraud
Cookies are made use of on the Website to facilitate customers in accessing their accounts and keep your session (i.e. to prevent the system asking for a login at every page) and also utilize cookies to deliver content specific to your interests and/or to save your preferences so you do not have to re-enter them every time you connect to the Website. These cookies are not made available to other websites.
1. Thebougainvillea.in will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
2. Thebougainvillea.in permits other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Another industry use of their cookies is subject to their privacy policies, not this one. Other companies or advertisers do not have access to thebougainvillea.in cookies.
Perform certain security measures including firewalls, encryption, and socket layer technology to protect your data from unauthorized access and such security measures comply with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the IT Act, 2000 and the applicable rules (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011). Although, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Services, you are ready to assume all probability associated with disclosure of data arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.